5 Things you didn’t know about CBD
What is the big deal about CBD? The compound is derived from hemp – a plant related to cannabis but with some very important differences. You see, cannabis plants contain on average 10-25% THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) the psychoactive phytochemical responsible for the high from cannabis and much less CBD (sometimes under 1%). However, hemp plants are rapidly becoming just as popular as their cousin cannabis as CBD gains attention for its slew of health benefits to both the body and mind.
Beyond the boost to your overall health CBD offers much more. Here are just 5 things you didn’t know about Quanta CBD.
1. CBD Promotes Weight Loss. Unlike the cannabinoid compound THC, CBD is not responsible for any kind of high. In fact, users of CBD do not report any type of impairment at all. Instead, it is well-known that using CBD is a way of promoting weight management. Able to support blood sugar balance this effect of using CBD may also help reduce the risk of diabetes.
2. CBD Helps Your Heart. Cardiovascular problems are one of the top health risks for both men and women in the United States. Usually linked to poor diet, lack of regular exercise and other lifestyle choices, fat buildup inside the arteries (atherosclerosis) is common which may lead to heart disease, stroke or other cardiovascular issues. Using a Quanta CBD vaporizer may reduce chronic inflammation in the blood vessels, slowing the cycle of atherosclerotic development.
3. CBD Supports Mental Focus. As we age it can be difficult to maintain good brain health. However, using Quanta CBD can make your brain more resilient. Cannabinoids are a neuroprotective compound meaning that CBD is able to help regulate brain functions like memory, focus, and mood. Not only that but CBD may also help to stimulate nerve cells in the brain causing better mental performance.
4. CBD Makes Dewy Skin. At any age, your skin can start to show the signs of aging. Dehydration, fine lines, wrinkles, and even deep-seated creases can take hold as early as your twenties but by using CBD early in life you can stop the hands of time. Able to deliver effective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties directly to the skin via the Quanta CBD Muscle Rub and also internally with the Quanta CBD Vaporizer – Quanta is a must! When used together as part of your everyday skincare regimen Quanta CBD products can take your skin to the next level at any age.
5. CBD Slashes Stress. Anxiety is something that almost everyone can relate to. It is actually normal to be under stress most of the time but if you feel like you don’t get any downtime it may be what’s known as chronic stress. Unlike other forms of stress, this combination of mental and physical stress that continues for long periods of time can cause other health problems including a loss of vitality. For this reason, many people today use a Quanta CBD vape to reduce mental anxiety, physical stress and to boost their sleep quality. In doing this, users of CBD tend to consistently notice its stress-reducing effects.
The Quanta CBD Method
When using CBD you need to know that not all products are created equal. In fact, Quanta CBD is unique both in quality and effects. Here’s why …
Your body is a bio-electrical machine. That means that it relies on electrical currents to communicate via cannabinoid receptors inside your brain and other places. This is what makes you more receptive when active cannabinoids enter your body as CBD molecules. When energized, the molecules are then more easily absorbed into your CB1 receptor to help support your body in a range of different ways including those listed above.
That is why the Quanta Method includes amping up the CBD molecules creating a stronger bond to CB1 receptors. In doing this, the energy of the molecule is also stronger and thus more effective in delivering the desired response. Ultimately, Quanta CBD simply has more bio-electricity to offer the greatest possible response in your body.
Deeply engaging the endocannabinoid system with energized molecules and cannabinoid receptors is what makes the Quanta method so effective. This exclusive process is only available through Quanta CBD Muscle Rub and Vape Pens.
The Quanta CBD Difference
It isn’t just a brand name. Quanta CBD is unlike any other Organic hemp-derived product line on the market today because it uses what is known as the Quanta Method. Right now, remember all of the health problems that you use over-the-counter medications for. I’m talking about things like headaches, anxiety, chronic stress, aches and pains, muscle tension, depression symptoms, and stiff joints. All of these things may be helped by using Quanta CBD. Unlike other CBD topical rubs and vaporizer cartridges, Quanta products use an energizing process to charge the CBD molecules and your cannabinoid receptors too. That’s the Quanta difference!
Make sure you take the time to try a Quanta CBD Muscle Rub and Vape Pens. When used separately or together the effects may shock you. Easy-to-use, fun and fragrant, every Quanta CBD product can be worked into your lifestyle for health benefits. Tell your friends about these 5 things you didn’t know about CBD and check back here for more information.