What is lower back pain? And what can be done with CBD for back pain?
Before getting into what CBD can do for back pain, let’s first discuss what can cause the lower back pain to begin with. CBD for back pain is similar to other treatment methods, you have to understand the pain to understand how to treat it. Lower back pain can happen suddenly due to strenuous activity such as lifting a heavy box, or can develop slowly over time from something as simple as sleeping in the same. Back strains for instance occur when a muscle is stretched too far and actually tears, which damages the muscle. Sprains are related to over-stretching which impacts ligaments.
The most common causes of lower back sprains and strains are:
- Lifting something without proper form (always lift with your legs)
- Sudden movements – Ever twist too fast and hear/feel a crack? Never fun.
- Bad posture. Try standing while you work. Lay on the floor instead of the couch.
- Sports – Basketball has slowly ruined my feet and knees, make sure to stretch before playing sports.
How do I know if my lower back pain is Chronic?
Chronic pain is often defined as pain that exists for more than three months. Chronic pain in the lower back area often involves some sort of disc problem or joint problem. A lot of “chronic pain” stems from posture and sleeping. Changes to daily and nightly actives often alleviate a lot of this pain.
CBD for back pain | CBD for lower back pain
Why is CBD uniquely positioned to alleviate lower back pain? To put it simply, CBD stimulates the area of the brain called the cannabinoid system. Once CBD is infused with the system, the feeling of pain dissipates and CBD helps in reducing the inflammation within the body. The best part about this solution for lower back pain is the fact that it is natural and organic. Typical pharmaceutical drugs used for treating such issues can lead to unnecessary habits/addiction.
Best methods of CBD treatment for back pain
Don’t forget, you will experience different variations of pain relief based on your height, weight and intended CBD dosage.
- Quanta CBD Vape: When it comes to CBD for back pain, vapes are definitely the fastest acting method of intaking CBD. Vape pens provide a quick way to feel an alleviation of pain. It is also the most common and popular way to absorb CBD into the body. When I sleep wrong, and experience pain in my back, I immediately turn to my Quanta CBD vape pen. Vape’s are also popular because they are easy to carry around. CBD oil is also available via tinctures.
- Quanta CBD muscle Rub: For slower, but longer lasting relief, definitely check out topical CBD products. The negative to using CBD topical products is that they normally take longer to go into effect. However, our Quanta CBD muscle rub is fast acting. You will feel a cooling, tingly sensation within seconds.
- I personally recommend using a combination of both. Utilize the vape pen to feel immediate relief of your lower back, and rub our patented polarized Quanta CBD rub in the pain area to feel long lasting relief throughout the day.